School Supply List
The following each child will need for his/her personal use:
- A 1 ½ -inch hard covered 3 ring binder with a clear plastic cover insert (this will be used for your child's 1st grade portfolio)
- Box of plastic sleeves (for your child's first grade portfolio)
- Red PLASTIC folder for independent work. (We will keep this folder all year long and it will not need to be replaced)
- A change of clothes in a plastic bag that may be kept in your cubby (labeled). I also ask each season to change the clothes in your child’s cubby. They quickly grow out of the clothing and as seasons change, the type of clothing changes as well!
- A backpack labeled with your first and last name and bus # if you ride the bus.
The following list of items would be most useful and will be stored in a community supply for classroom use (this list is optional but greatly appreciated!):
- Glue Sticks
- Colored pencils (Crayola works best!)
- Thick or thin, washable markers (Crayola)
- Crayons (Crayola)
- (Expo) Dry Erase Markers (thin or thick)
- Elmer’s Glue
- Antibacterial wipes (we wipe down the tables after snack and at the end of each day)
- Gallon, Quart, or Sandwich size zippered baggies
Please do not send in individual pencil boxes, pencils, sharpeners, etc. Each table will share a “community supply” of materials. A pencil box of materials at home to use for homework is an excellent way to encourage good organizational habits.
Thank you for your consideration and support!
Mrs. Andrea Hebert